American Degree Transfer Programme – Actuarial Science (University of Waterloo)
This course gives you the knowledge on the application of quantitative solutions to finance related problems which involves risk and or uncertainty. You will be equipped with skills on risk and investment management and financial analysis which will prepare you to be an Actuary and greatly enhances your analytical thinking.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 4 Years|
|Price||: RM 42,000|
|Intake||: January, March, May, August|
|SPM||: 3 credits in SPM including English and passes in Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah|
|O-Levels||: 3 O-Level credits|
|UEC||: 3 Bs in Senior Middle Three (UEC)|
|Other||: Equivalent qualification|
Why Choose HELP?
- 5 Stars in the Online Learning category of the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Stars World University Rating.
- The only university in Asia to achieve 5-Stars in 9 separate categories.
- Recognised by Forbes as one of the 200 Best Performing companies in Asia Pacific.
- Won the Brand Laureate Award for Best Brand Award for Private Tertiary Education.
- Campuses are located within convenient accessibility to residential and commercial facilities.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : January, July, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : April, October
Specification: American Degree Transfer Programme – Actuarial Science (University of Waterloo)