American Degree Transfer Programme – Biosciences
This course is designed to focus on the entire human body ranging from molecular, cellular to the whole body. You will also learn on the disciplines of cell biology, biochemistry, biology, pharmacology, physiology and neuroscience to name a few. This course will give you the exposure and knowledge through experimental designs, hands-on experiments and also computer programming. You will develop your critical thinking abilities, communication, analytical and practical skills required for a career in this industry and beyond.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 4 Years|
|Price||: RM 42,000|
|Intake||: January, March, May, August|
|SPM||: 3 credits in SPM including English and passes in Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah|
|O-Levels||: 3 O-Level credits|
|UEC||: 3 Bs in Senior Middle Three (UEC)|
|Other||: Equivalent qualification|
Why Choose HELP?
- 5 Stars in the Online Learning category of the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Stars World University Rating.
- The only university in Asia to achieve 5-Stars in 9 separate categories.
- Recognised by Forbes as one of the 200 Best Performing companies in Asia Pacific.
- Won the Brand Laureate Award for Best Brand Award for Private Tertiary Education.
- Campuses are located within convenient accessibility to residential and commercial facilities.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : January, July, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : April, October
Specification: American Degree Transfer Programme – Biosciences