Bachelor in Business (Hospitality Management) (Hons)
This course will provide you with knowledge on the areas that make up the hospitality industry which includes accommodation, event planning, travel, food and tourism. You will learn the latest innovative trends in the industry so as to deal and adapt with the needs of international tourists and travellers. In this programme, you will enhance your confidence, leadership, communication and intellectual skills. These added skills will make you highly sought after by many big corporate organisations.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 71,000|
|Intake||: January, May, August|
|A-Levels||: 1 C, 1 D|
|STPM||: 2 Cs|
|UEC||: 5 Bs|
|South Australian Matriculation||: ATAR 65|
|Canadian Pre-U||: Average 65 (6 subjects)|
|Diploma||: HELP Diploma in Business with minimum CGPA score of 2.0|
|Others||: Local Programs have to be MQA-approved. The standard entry requirement of 3 SPM/O-Level Credits (including credits in 1 Math subject & 1 Science subject) still applies to all students. Malaysian students also have to attain a Pass in SPM Bahasa Melayu and Sejarah.|
|IELTS||: Band 5.5|
|TOEFL||: 550 paper-based (213 computer-based; 80 Internet-based)|
|MUET||: Band 5|
|SPM||: A for English (A1/A2 or A+/A/A-)|
|UEC||: B for English|
|HELP Foundation in Arts/Science||: Credit for either Intermediate English or Advanced English|
|South Australian Matriculation||: 14/20 for English as a Second Language|
|Canadian Pre-U||: 65 for ENG4U|
|HELP English Immersion Program||: Minimum of B- in Level 6|
Why Choose HELP?
- 5 Stars in the Online Learning category of the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Stars World University Rating.
- The only university in Asia to achieve 5-Stars in 9 separate categories.
- Recognised by Forbes as one of the 200 Best Performing companies in Asia Pacific.
- Won the Brand Laureate Award for Best Brand Award for Private Tertiary Education.
- Campuses are located within convenient accessibility to residential and commercial facilities.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : January, July, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : April, October
Specification: Bachelor in Business (Hospitality Management) (Hons)