Master of Accounting and Finance
This course is designed to equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge to understand the in depth fundamentals to the banking and finance sector and also the accountancy involved. You will be involved in professional accounting body assessments throughout this course so as to give you the added advantage upon graduation. On top of this, you will be exposed to the use of softwares to deal with accounting work and will be trained to enhance your analytical skills, report writing and presentation skills to give you a working edge.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 1.5-2 Years|
|Price||: RM 38,000|
|Intake||: April, October|
|Bachelor’s Degree||: A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance or equivalent in any discipline with minimum CGPA of 2.75 preferably with adequate industry experience.Those with a CPGA of less than 2.75 but with 5 years relevant working experience are also admissible.|
Why Choose HELP?
- 5 Stars in the Online Learning category of the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Stars World University Rating.
- The only university in Asia to achieve 5-Stars in 9 separate categories.
- Recognised by Forbes as one of the 200 Best Performing companies in Asia Pacific.
- Won the Brand Laureate Award for Best Brand Award for Private Tertiary Education.
- Campuses are located within convenient accessibility to residential and commercial facilities.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : January, July, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : April, October
Specification: Master of Accounting and Finance