American Degree Transfer Programme – Business
This programme is designed to provide you with the opportunity to develop yourself and gain the necessary skills to cope effectively with rapid modernisation within the business industry and technological advancement in regards to organisational and environmental requirements. Through this, you will be able to enhance your analytical and business-level skillset to deal with the quick moving business environment. You will also develop a critical understanding of the relationship between different segments and functions within the industry and how it affects business management. You will be required to develop a systematic, creative, analytical, conceptual, mature and rational approach to identify and find a solution to problems within a wide range of business organizations.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 4 Years|
|Price||: RM 42,000|
|Intake||: January, March, May, August|
|SPM||: 3 credits in SPM including English and passes in Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah|
|O-Levels||: 3 O-Level credits|
|UEC||: 3 Bs in Senior Middle Three (UEC)|
|Other||: Equivalent qualification|
Why Choose HELP?
- 5 Stars in the Online Learning category of the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Stars World University Rating.
- The only university in Asia to achieve 5-Stars in 9 separate categories.
- Recognised by Forbes as one of the 200 Best Performing companies in Asia Pacific.
- Won the Brand Laureate Award for Best Brand Award for Private Tertiary Education.
- Campuses are located within convenient accessibility to residential and commercial facilities.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : January, July, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : April, October
Specification: American Degree Transfer Programme – Business