American Degree Transfer Programme – Psychology
In this course, you will learn of the scientific study of human thought and behaviour. You will understand the social, developmental, cognitive, and biological dimensions of behaviour. Here, you will learn to apply the study of psychology in a wide range of areas, from understanding the nature and causes of mental illness, to investigating decision making in real life situations.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 4 Years|
|Price||: RM 42,000|
|Intake||: January, March, May, August|
|SPM||: 3 credits in SPM including English and passes in Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah|
|O-Levels||: 3 O-Level credits|
|UEC||: 3 Bs in Senior Middle Three (UEC)|
|Other||: Equivalent qualification|
Why Choose HELP?
- 5 Stars in the Online Learning category of the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Stars World University Rating.
- The only university in Asia to achieve 5-Stars in 9 separate categories.
- Recognised by Forbes as one of the 200 Best Performing companies in Asia Pacific.
- Won the Brand Laureate Award for Best Brand Award for Private Tertiary Education.
- Campuses are located within convenient accessibility to residential and commercial facilities.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : January, July, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : April, October
Specification: American Degree Transfer Programme – Psychology