Bachelor of Business (Finance) (Hons)
This course equips you with the essential skills and techniques necessary to the financial sector. You will dwell into the details of the management of finances which include both individual and corporate organizations. This will broaden your knowledge on analytical thinking to understand in detail the methods of generating income and wealth in the future for corporations or individuals with use of their funds. This programme will give you understanding on the emphasis of the roles played by capital markets across the global economy. This provides you the pathway to becoming part of the “Association of Chartered Certified Accountants”.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 64,000|
|Intake||: January, April, May, August, October|
|Foundation||: HELP Foundation in Arts/Foundation in Science|
|Diploma||: HELP Diploma in Business with minimum CGPA score of 2.0|
|STPM||: 2 STPM Grade C|
|A-Level||: 2 A-Level passes|
|UEC||: 5Bs in Senior Middle 3 (UEC)|
|CPU||: 5 CPU passes with a minimum average of 50%|
|: 5 SAM/ TEE examination passes with a university aggregate of 50%|
|Others||: Equivalent qualification3 O-Level/SPM credits (including a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah and a credit in Mathematics and English)|
Why Choose HELP?
- 5 Stars in the Online Learning category of the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Stars World University Rating.
- The only university in Asia to achieve 5-Stars in 9 separate categories.
- Recognised by Forbes as one of the 200 Best Performing companies in Asia Pacific.
- Won the Brand Laureate Award for Best Brand Award for Private Tertiary Education.
- Campuses are located within convenient accessibility to residential and commercial facilities.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : January, July, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : April, October
Specification: Bachelor of Business (Finance) (Hons)