Bachelor of Communication (Hons) Marketing Communication
This programme is designed to give you the opportunity to gain knowledge on the current market, consumer trend and the economy on a global scale. You will understand in-depth the methods and applications in advertising which could range from the internet, radio, television, mobile, banners, applications and other media promotions. In this course, you will in for an exciting adventure to study opportunities, methods, concepts and techniques used all around the world. You will also develop sound knowledge on management, design, supply & demand, distribution and marketing.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 69,000|
|Intake||: January, March, May, August|
|Foundation||: HELP Foundation in Arts/Foundation in Science|
|: 2 STPM Grade C/ A Level passes|
|UEC||: 5Bs in Senior Middle 3 (UEC)|
|CPU||: 5 CPU passes with a minimum average of 50%|
|: 5 SAM/ TEE examination passes with a university aggregate of 50%|
|Other||: Equivalent qualification
3 SPM/O Level credits
A pass in Bahasa Melayu and Sejarah (for Malaysians only)
Why Choose HELP?
- 5 Stars in the Online Learning category of the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Stars World University Rating.
- The only university in Asia to achieve 5-Stars in 9 separate categories.
- Recognised by Forbes as one of the 200 Best Performing companies in Asia Pacific.
- Won the Brand Laureate Award for Best Brand Award for Private Tertiary Education.
- Campuses are located within convenient accessibility to residential and commercial facilities.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : January, July, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : April, October
Specification: Bachelor of Communication (Hons) Marketing Communication