Bachelor of Communication (Hons) (Public Relations)
This programme aims to give you the required skills in researching, gathering, evaluating, writing, reporting and strategizing of communication plans within a corporate organization and or the private working environment. You will be trained to place emphasis and understand the value of public relations related activities and how it is closely linked to other various sectors including brand management, marketing, multimedia, business management and others. Through this, your creative and innovative skills will be greatly enhanced to cope and contribute to this dynamic industry.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 69,000|
|Intake||: January, March, May, August|
|Foundation||: HELP Foundation in Arts/Foundation in Science|
|: 2 STPM Grade C/ A Level passes|
|UEC||: 5Bs in Senior Middle 3 (UEC)|
|CPU||: 5 CPU passes with a minimum average of 50%|
|: 5 SAM/ TEE examination passes with a university aggregate of 50%|
|Other||: Equivalent qualification
3 SPM/O Level credits
A pass in Bahasa Melayu and Sejarah (for Malaysians only)
Why Choose HELP?
- 5 Stars in the Online Learning category of the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Stars World University Rating.
- The only university in Asia to achieve 5-Stars in 9 separate categories.
- Recognised by Forbes as one of the 200 Best Performing companies in Asia Pacific.
- Won the Brand Laureate Award for Best Brand Award for Private Tertiary Education.
- Campuses are located within convenient accessibility to residential and commercial facilities.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : January, July, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : April, October
Specification: Bachelor of Communication (Hons) (Public Relations)