Diploma in Quantity Surveying
This course will educate and train you to, develop your knowledge of the economic, legal, technical and management aspects of quantity surveying. You will learn to manage and control financial aspects of the construction process. You will also learn to utilize computing resources to financially manage the development, construction and long-term operation of buildings. You will learn to be an expert in managing how to select, manage and coordinate the resources needed for the completion of a construction project.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 2.5 years|
|Price||: RM 41,000|
|Intake||: January, April, August|
|SPM/ SPMV / O-Level||: 3Cs (including Maths and one subject related to Science / Technical / Vocational) and pass in English|
|UEC||: 3Bs (including Maths and one subject related to Science) and pass in English|
|Other||: Other equivalent qualifications that is recognized by the government of Malaysia|
Why Choose INTI?
- Awarded 5 Stars in the QS STARS RATING.
- 100% internship placement with 99% employability after graduating.
- Part of the HOPE Education Group, one of the leaders of Higher Education in Asia.
- In partnership with World Renown Affiliations with dual award degree programmes.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, April, August
- Duration: 1 Year / 2 Years
- Intake : January, May, September
Specification: Diploma in Quantity Surveying