Diploma in Information Technology
This course is designed to provide you with the latest, systematic and disciplined methods, techniques and concepts used in developing software. You will understand the application of computer science and engineering analysis and techniques to the design and development of highly reliable software within the allocated duration and budget. In this course, you will study the theoretical and practical approach of engineering to conceptualise and develop software. You will also cover a range of options involving computing software and hardware so as to be able to give you special focus on different interest areas. Through this, you will be required to focus on the nature of software engineering in terms of the applications, principles, techniques, methods and concepts used with the aim of applying new innovative technologies to solving industry related problems.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 2.5 Years|
|Price||: RM 40,000|
|Intake||: January, March, August|
|SPM / SPMV / O-Level||: Pass with minimum 3 credits (including English and Mathematics)|
|UEC||: Pass with minimum 3 Grade Bs (including Mathematics)|
|Other Qualifications||: Any other qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis|
Why Choose Sunway?
- Ranked among the top 1.5% of institutions in Asia by the QS Asia University Rankings.
- Ranked within the top 2% of universities in the world QS World University Rankings.
- Received 5-Star rating by SETARA for Malaysian Higher Education Institution.
- Sealed partnerships with the world’s best institutions such as Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge.
- Situated in the heart of Sunway City, accessible to all city amenities within walking distance.
- 1st for laboratories, physical library, technology and campus buildings by Student Barometer Survey.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years, 3 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, August
Specification: Diploma in Information Technology