Diploma in Culinary Arts
In this Diploma course, you will gain valuable insights into the industry’s latest trends and skills to create consumable masterpieces. You will be exposed to programs that will enhance your supervisory, technical and personal skills. You will learn to adopt a creative mind-set, master your communication and problem-solving skills to adapt to the fast changing culinary arts industry. Here, you will go through the various key stages of classical and international cuisine preparation, grade manger, butchery, patisserie and bakery.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 2 years|
|Price||: RM 44,000|
|Intake||: January, April, August|
|SPM/ O-Level||3 Cs|
|Certificate||Completed relevant certificates from recognized institutions|
|SKM||LEVEL 3 in a related field and Pass SPM with at least 1 Credit|
|Other||Equivalent qualifications recognized by Malaysian Government|
Why Choose INTI?
- Awarded 5 Stars in the QS STARS RATING.
- 100% internship placement with 99% employability after graduating.
- Part of the HOPE Education Group, one of the leaders of Higher Education in Asia.
- In partnership with World Renown Affiliations with dual award degree programmes.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, April, August
- Duration: 1 Year / 2 Years
- Intake : January, May, September
Specification: Diploma in Culinary Arts