Diploma in Communication
This course aims to provide you with a range of industry related communication skills. You will learn the value of communication through intense contextual studies, the theory, practical approach and professional skills needed in mass communication. In this course, you will understand, communicate, interact, learn and examine the roles of media and the society through surveys, questionnaires, research, public discourses and many others. You will also develop high intuitive communication prowess to deal, negotiate, solve and overcome any given problem.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 2 Years|
|Price||: RM 40,000|
|Intake||: January, March, May, August|
|SPM||: 3 credits in SPM including English and passes in Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah|
|O-Levels||: 3 O-Level credits|
|UEC||: 3 Bs in Senior Middle Three (UEC)|
|Other||: Equivalent qualification|
Why Choose HELP?
- 5 Stars in the Online Learning category of the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Stars World University Rating.
- The only university in Asia to achieve 5-Stars in 9 separate categories.
- Recognised by Forbes as one of the 200 Best Performing companies in Asia Pacific.
- Won the Brand Laureate Award for Best Brand Award for Private Tertiary Education.
- Campuses are located within convenient accessibility to residential and commercial facilities.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : January, July, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : April, October
Specification: Diploma in Communication