Bachelor of Business (Entrepreneurship) (Hons)
This programme is designed to provide you with knowledge in a range of fundamental business disciplines and also the necessary skills to becoming an entrepreneur. You will enhance your skills and capabilities to build and manage your own business and or be an entrepreneur in corporate organisations. Through this, you will develop yourself personally in terms of working and business world values, ethics and principles.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 64,000|
|Intake||: January, March, May, August, October|
|Diploma||: HELP Diploma in Business with minimum CGPA score of 2.0|
|STPM||: 2 Cs in STPM***|
|A-Level||: 2 A-Level passes|
|Senior Middle 3
|: 5 Bs in Senior Middle 3 (UEC) including Mathematics and English|
|CPU||: 5 CPU passes with a minimum average of 50%|
|University Aggregate /
|: University Aggregate of 50% or ATAR score of at least 50 for
various Australian Matriculation Programs
|Others||: Other equivalent qualifications.
***The stated qualifications need to be supported with a pass in
Mathematics, English, Sejarah and Bahasa Melayu at SPM level.
Why Choose HELP?
- 5 Stars in the Online Learning category of the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Stars World University Rating.
- The only university in Asia to achieve 5-Stars in 9 separate categories.
- Recognised by Forbes as one of the 200 Best Performing companies in Asia Pacific.
- Won the Brand Laureate Award for Best Brand Award for Private Tertiary Education.
- Campuses are located within convenient accessibility to residential and commercial facilities.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : January, July, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : April, October
Specification: Bachelor of Business (Entrepreneurship) (Hons)