Diploma in Accounting
This programme provides you with a wide range of business relevant knowledge and education to progress successfully in the business industry. In this, you will develop an understanding on many areas in business such as the economic, administrative, legal, social and cultural environment. You will gain insight into the fundamentals of business and the different disciplines within the business industry itself. You will also focus on how the current and future business environments are expanded through new modern methods. Analytical thinking, confident communication and professional business skills are skills that you will develop to prepare yourself for the modern day global competition.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 1.5 years|
|Price||: RM 15,500|
|Intake||: January, April, August|
|SPM/ O-Level||: 3 credits (including credit in Maths and a pass in English)|
|UEC||: 3 Bs (including a B in Maths and a pass in English)|
|Certificate||: Completed relevant certificate from recognized institutions|
|Others||: Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government|
|English requirement||: SPM/UEC minimum a pass in English|
Why Choose INTI?
- Awarded 5 Stars in the QS STARS RATING.
- 100% internship placement with 99% employability after graduating.
- Part of the HOPE Education Group, one of the leaders of Higher Education in Asia.
- In partnership with World Renown Affiliations with dual award degree programmes.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, April, August
- Duration: 1 Year / 2 Years
- Intake : January, May, September
Specification: Diploma in Accounting