Bachelor of Shariah (Fiqh and Usul)
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years 6 Months|
|Price||: RM 8,100|
|STPM||: Pass with minimum PNGK 3.00
: Grade B in Syariah/Usuluddin
: Grade B+ in Bahasa Arab, Bahasa Inggeris or Mathematics (SPM)
|Matriculation/Foundation for Islamic Studes (Nilam Puri)||: Pass with minimum PNGK 3.00|
|STAM||: Minimum Jayyat Jiddan
: Grade B+ in any 2 SPM subjects (Bahasa Arab, Pendidikan Al-Quran dan Al-Sunah, Pendidikan Syariah Islamiah, Tasawwur Islam)
|Diploma||: Diploma in and Islamic Studies field or equivalent from UA/IPY which are deemed qualified by the MQA and University Senate with minimum PNGK 3.00
: Grade B+ in Bahasa Arab (SPM) or Grade B in Bahasa Arab (Diploma)OR: Pass in STPM with minimum PNGK 3.00
Grade B in Syariah/Usuluddin (STPM)
Grade B+ in Bahasa Arab (SPM)
|MUET||: Band 2|
Why Choose UM?
- The ﬁrst public university established in Malaysia with a long history since 1905.
- Ranked 1st in Malaysia, 26th in Asia and 205 globally by Best Global Universities.
- Top 10 Best university in Asia and top 60 in the World by QS World University Ranking.
- More than 600 international collaborative partners across the globe.
- The campus covers over 922 acres with ample student amenities within convenient reach.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2-6 Years
- Intake : February, September
- Duration: 6 Years
- Intake : January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Specification: Bachelor of Shariah (Fiqh and Usul)