Bachelor of Science in Microbiology
This course covers the essential and applied science related to microorganisms and their activities. You will take notice on concerns regarding their form, state, structure, reproductive capability, its physiology and the identification of microorganisms. This, in turn, will provide you the knowledge and know-how to study their nature, their relationship with other microorganisms and living things, and the physical, chemical and environmental changes undergone in the process.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3.5 Years|
|Price||: RM 5,700|
|Intake||: February, September|
|STPM / Matriculation / Foundation||: Pass with minimum CGPA 3.00
: Obtained a minimum of Grade B (CGPA 3.00) in the following subjects: ● Biology; and
|Diploma||: Have a Diploma from the Institute of Public Higher Education or other recognised institutions in accordance with the course being applied with a minimum CGPA of 3.00
: Pass STPM in the previous year with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 and meet the specific program requirements as follow:
: Pass Matriculation / Foundation in the previous year with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 and meet the specific program requirements as follow:
|A-Level / IB||: Having GCE A-Level qualification with a minimum of Grade B in any 2 of the following subjects:
● Further Mathematics
● Mathematics: Having recognised Diploma IB with a minimum score of 30 points and a minimum of Grade 5 (Higher Level) in and 2 subjects:
● Further Mathematics
|MUET||: Band 2|
Why Choose UM?
- The ﬁrst public university established in Malaysia with a long history since 1905.
- Ranked 1st in Malaysia, 26th in Asia and 205 globally by Best Global Universities.
- Top 10 Best university in Asia and top 60 in the World by QS World University Ranking.
- More than 600 international collaborative partners across the globe.
- The campus covers over 922 acres with ample student amenities within convenient reach.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2-6 Years
- Intake : February, September
- Duration: 6 Years
- Intake : January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Specification: Bachelor of Science in Microbiology