Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology
This program is designed to cover core technical areas such as molecular biology, bio-informatics and also protein technology. This program gives you research laboratory experience and also gives you the learning on the latest technological developments. You will understand a broad range of modern biotechnologies, product and market commercialisation, the business environment and further research and development within the industry.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3.5 Years|
|Price||: RM 5,700|
|Intake||: February, September|
|STPM / Matriculation / Foundation||: Pass with minimum CGPA of 3.00
: Obtained a minimum of Grade B+ (CGPA 3.33) in Biology
: Obtained a minimum of Grade B (CGPA 3.00) in any 1 of the following subjects:
|Diploma||: Have a Diploma from the Institute of Public Higher Education or other recognised institutions in accordance with the course being applied with a minimum CGPA of 3.00
: Pass STPM / Matriculation / Foundation in the previous year with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 and meet the specific program requirements as follow:
|A-Level / IB||: Having GCE A-Level qualification with a minimum of Grade B in any 2 of the following subjects:
: Having recognised Diploma IB with a minimum score of 30 points and a minimum of Grade 5 (Higher Level) in and 2 subjects:
|MUET||: Band 2|
Why Choose UM?
- The ﬁrst public university established in Malaysia with a long history since 1905.
- Ranked 1st in Malaysia, 26th in Asia and 205 globally by Best Global Universities.
- Top 10 Best university in Asia and top 60 in the World by QS World University Ranking.
- More than 600 international collaborative partners across the globe.
- The campus covers over 922 acres with ample student amenities within convenient reach.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2-6 Years
- Intake : February, September
- Duration: 6 Years
- Intake : January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Specification: Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology