Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science
This course gives you the knowledge on the application of quantitative solutions to finance related problems which involves risk and or uncertainty. You will be equipped with skills on risk and investment management and financial analysis which will prepare you to be an Actuary and greatly enhances your analytical thinking.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 4 Years|
|Price||: RM 6,600|
|STPM||: Pass with minimum CGPA of 3.50
: Obtained a minimum of Grade A- (CGPA 3.67) in Further Mathematics
: Obtained a minimum of Grade B+ (CGPA 3.33) in Biology or Physics or Chemistry or Further Mathematics
|Matriculation / Foundation||: Pass with minimum CGPA of 3.50
: Obtained a minimum of Grade A- (CGPA 3.67) in Mathematics
: Obtained a minimum of Grade B+ (CGPA 3.33) in Biology or Physics or Engineering Physics or Chemistry or Engineering Chemistry
|Diploma||: Have a Diploma from the Institute of Public Higher Education or other recognised institutions in accordance with the course being applied with a minimum CGPA of 3.50
: Pass STPM in the previous year with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 and meet the specific program requirements as follow:
: Pass Matriculation / Foundation in the previous year with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 and meet the specific program requirements as follow:
●Obtained a minimum of Grade A- (CGPA 3.67) in Mathematics at Matriculation / Foundation level
|A-Level / IB||: Having GCE A-Level qualification with a minimum of Grade B in any 2 of the following subjects:
● Further Mathematics
● Mathematics: Having recognised Diploma IB with a minimum score of 30 points and a minimum of Grade 5 (Higher Level) in and 2 subjects:
● Further Mathematics
|MUET||: Band 2|
Why Choose UM?
- The ﬁrst public university established in Malaysia with a long history since 1905.
- Ranked 1st in Malaysia, 26th in Asia and 205 globally by Best Global Universities.
- Top 10 Best university in Asia and top 60 in the World by QS World University Ranking.
- More than 600 international collaborative partners across the globe.
- The campus covers over 922 acres with ample student amenities within convenient reach.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2-6 Years
- Intake : February, September
- Duration: 6 Years
- Intake : January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Specification: Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science