Bachelor of Science (Geography)
In this course, you will explore the relationships between people, places and environments. You will learn how to integrate various perspectives in social research and natural science to identify practical solutions to issues surrounding: population growth, food security, migration, natural hazards, climate change, global cities, and sustainable development. You will understand key issues that contemporary societies faces and seeks to explain the relationships between events and their impact, both locally and worldwide.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3.5 Years|
|Price||: RM 5,700|
|Intake||: February, September|
|STPM||: Pass with minimum CGPA of 3.00
: Obtained a minimum of Grade B (CGPA 3.00) in any 2 of the following subjects:
|Matriculation / Foundation||: Pass with minimum CGPA of 3.00: Obtained a minimum of Grade B (CGPA 3.00) in any 2 of the following subjects:
|Diploma||: Have a Diploma from the Institute of Public Higher Education or other recognised institutions in accordance with the course being applied with a minimum CGPA of 3.00: Pass STPM in the previous year with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 and meet the specific program requirements as follow:
: Pass Matriculation / Foundation in the previous year with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 and meet the specific program requirements as follow:
|A-Level / IB||: Having GCE A-Level qualification with a minimum of Grade B in any 2 of the following subjects:
: Having recognised Diploma IB with a minimum score of 30 points and a minimum of Grade 5 (Higher Level) in and 2 subjects:
|MUET||: Band 2|
Why Choose UM?
- The ﬁrst public university established in Malaysia with a long history since 1905.
- Ranked 1st in Malaysia, 26th in Asia and 205 globally by Best Global Universities.
- Top 10 Best university in Asia and top 60 in the World by QS World University Ranking.
- More than 600 international collaborative partners across the globe.
- The campus covers over 922 acres with ample student amenities within convenient reach.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2-6 Years
- Intake : February, September
- Duration: 6 Years
- Intake : January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Specification: Bachelor of Science (Geography)