Bachelor of Management (Hons)
This programme provides you with an excellent understanding and in depth knowledge of all business subjects. You will develop skills necessary to deal with real world business related problems and achieve professional personal success in the corporate environment or in your future business endeavours. You will have options covering a wide range of subject areas such as marketing, human resource management, finance, digital business and other business relevant strategies.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 64,000|
|Intake||: January, March, May, August, October|
|STPM||: 2 Cs in STPM***|
|A-Level||: 2 A-Level passes|
|Senior Middle 3 (UEC)||: 5 Bs in Senior Middle 3 (UEC) including Mathematics and English|
|CPU||: 5 CPU passes with a minimum average of 50%|
|University Aggregate / ATAR||: University Aggregate of 50% or ATAR score of at least 50 for
various Australian Matriculation Programs
|Other||: Other equivalent qualifications.
***The stated qualifications need to be supported with a pass in
Mathematics, English, Sejarah and Bahasa Melayu at SPM level.
Why Choose HELP?
- 5 Stars in the Online Learning category of the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Stars World University Rating.
- The only university in Asia to achieve 5-Stars in 9 separate categories.
- Recognised by Forbes as one of the 200 Best Performing companies in Asia Pacific.
- Won the Brand Laureate Award for Best Brand Award for Private Tertiary Education.
- Campuses are located within convenient accessibility to residential and commercial facilities.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : January, July, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : April, October
Specification: Bachelor of Management (Hons)