Bachelor of Japanese Language and Linguistics
In this course, you will have insight into one of the most interesting aspects of human knowledge and behaviour. You will learn about many aspects of the language, including sounds, words, sentences and structures. You will understand how the language changes over time in history and how application may vary depending on situations, interaction groups and the context it is being used. Here you will develop the insight on how people acquire or learn languages and the way they are processed.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3.5 Years|
|Price||: RM 5,000|
|STPM||: Pass STPM with minimum of Grade B in Bahasa Inggeris at SPM level.|
|Matriculation / Foundation||: Pass Matriculation / Foundation with minimum of Grade B in Bahasa Inggeris at SPM level|
|Diploma||: Obtained a Diploma with minimum CGPA 3.00 in related field of study and teaching of language or related to Linguistic studies from different institutions within or outside which is recognised by the University Senate.|
|A-Level / IB||: Pass A-Level with minimum of 2 Grade B and 1 Grade C in any 3 subjects. Obtained a minimum of Grade B in Bahasa Inggeris at SPM level.|
|MUET||: Band 2|
Why Choose UM?
- The ﬁrst public university established in Malaysia with a long history since 1905.
- Ranked 1st in Malaysia, 26th in Asia and 205 globally by Best Global Universities.
- Top 10 Best university in Asia and top 60 in the World by QS World University Ranking.
- More than 600 international collaborative partners across the globe.
- The campus covers over 922 acres with ample student amenities within convenient reach.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2-6 Years
- Intake : February, September
- Duration: 6 Years
- Intake : January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Specification: Bachelor of Japanese Language and Linguistics