Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Mechanical Engineering
In this course you will gain a broad base of engineering science and technology knowledge and skills. You will have a strong focus on analytical and design skills where you will have the opportunity to apply these skills in projects in the industry. Here you will develop analytical and scientific expertise and management skills to design mechanical systems and manage teams in a broad range of applications.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 4 Year|
|Price||: RM 183,000|
|Intake||: February, July, October|
|A Level GCE||: 10|
|Australian Year 12 ATAR||: 86.4|
|Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education||: 21|
|India School Certificate Examination||: 75%|
|All India Senior School Certificate||: 80%|
|Indonesia SMA3||: 8.5|
|Kenya, Certificate of Secondary Education||: 10|
|Malaysia, STPM||: 9.33|
|Malaysia, UEC||: 3|
|Malaysia, Matriculation Program||: 3|
|Ontario Secondary Grade Diploma – Grade 12||: 81.80%|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||: 1925|
|South Africa, National Senior Certificate (2009 onward)||: 37|
|Sri Lanka A Level||: 12|
|Vietnam High School Diploma||: 8.5|
|Commencing Monash University Foundation Year
(MUFY) in 2015/2016
|UNIPREP/UNSW Foundation Studies||: 8|
|The University of Melbourne College Trinity Foundation Studies||: 81%|
Why Choose Monash?
- Monash University is the 1st foreign university in Malaysia and the largest university in Australia.
- Ranked top 100 universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- Ranked no. 55 in the QS 2021 World University Rankings.
- Culturally rich environment with approximately 8,400 students from 78 different countries.
- Globally-connected university with more than 100 partner universities around the world.
- Located at Sunway City with numerous shopping and leisure opportunities within walking distance.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July, October
Specification: Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Mechanical Engineering