Bachelor of Communication and Media Studies
This programme is specifically designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary in the field of communication. You will learn hands-on the importance of interaction and place emphasis on two-way communication among peers, assignments and projects so as to develop your communication skills. Through this course, you will develop your writing, oral communication, presentation and social interaction skills. These skills you learn will be placed in the forefront of negotiations, mediation, presentation and interaction among businesses, organizations, firms and others.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Year|
|Price||: RM 37,000|
|Intake||: February, July, October|
|A Level GCE:||7|
|Australian Year 12 ATAR||70|
|Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education||18|
|India School Certificate Examination||60%|
|All India Senior School Certificate||65%|
|Kenya, Certificate of Secondary Education||7|
|Malaysia, Matriculation Program||2|
|Ontario Secondary Grade Diploma – Grade 12||72.40%|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||1710|
|South Africa, National Senior Certificate (2009 onward)||31|
|Sri Lanka A Level||9|
|Vietnam High School Diploma||8|
|Commencing Monash University Foundation Year
(MUFY) in 2016/2017
|UNIPREP/UNSW Foundation Studies||6.5|
|The University of Melbourne College Trinity Foundation Studies||67%|
|Sunway Foundation in Arts||60%|
|IELTS||minimum test score of 6.5 overall with at least 6.0 in each individual band|
|Paper-based TOEFL||minimum score of 550, with Test of Written English (TWE) score of at least 4.5|
|Internet-based TOEFL||score of at least 79 overall
(writing score of at least 21, speaking score of at least 18,
reading score of at least 13, listening score of at least 12)
(Pearson Test of English)
|Overall test score: 58
with minimum Communicative skills scores:
Why Choose Monash?
- Monash University is the 1st foreign university in Malaysia and the largest university in Australia.
- Ranked top 100 universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- Ranked no. 55 in the QS 2021 World University Rankings.
- Culturally rich environment with approximately 8,400 students from 78 different countries.
- Globally-connected university with more than 100 partner universities around the world.
- Located at Sunway City with numerous shopping and leisure opportunities within walking distance.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July, October
Specification: Bachelor of Communication and Media Studies