Bachelor of Psychological Science and Business
This programme aims to give you an in depth understanding on the theoretical and methodological approaches within the practice of psychology. You will develop your research, communication and analytical skills to progress and understand in detail the science and practice of psychology. In this program, you will complete assignments designed to broaden your knowledge of the statistics and ethics applied in psychological research and practice, giving you a thorough understanding on the discipline. You will also be required to develop your research skills through different aspects to be able to deal with psychology-related business components.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Year|
|Price||: RM 110,000|
|Intake||February, July, October|
|Australian Year 12 ATAR||70|
|Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education||18|
|India School Certificate Examination||60%|
|All India Senior School Certificate||65%|
|Kenya, Certificate of Secondary Education||7|
|Malaysia, Matriculation Program||2|
|Ontario Secondary Grade Diploma – Grade 12||72.40%|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||1710|
|South Africa, National Senior Certificate (2009 onward)||31|
|Sri Lanka A Level||9|
|Vietnam High School Diploma||8|
|Commencing Monash University Foundation Year
(MUFY) in 2016/2017
|UNIPREP/UNSW Foundation Studies||6.5|
|The University of Melbourne College Trinity Foundation Studies||67%|
|Sunway Foundation in Arts||60%|
|IELTS||minimum test score of 6.5 overall (no band less than 6.0)|
|Paper-based TOEFL||minimum score of 550+ with Test of Written English (TWE) score of at least 4.5|
|Internet-based TOEFL||score of at least 79+ overall (writing 21, speaking 18, reading 13, listening 12)|
(Pearson Test of English)
|overall test score of 58+, communicative score of 50 or greater|
Why Choose Monash?
- Monash University is the 1st foreign university in Malaysia and the largest university in Australia.
- Ranked top 100 universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- Ranked no. 55 in the QS 2021 World University Rankings.
- Culturally rich environment with approximately 8,400 students from 78 different countries.
- Globally-connected university with more than 100 partner universities around the world.
- Located at Sunway City with numerous shopping and leisure opportunities within walking distance.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July, October
Specification: Bachelor of Psychological Science and Business