Bachelor of Business (Marketing) (Hons)
This programme provides you with a wide range of business relevant knowledge and education to progress successfully in the business industry. In this, you will develop an understanding on many areas in business such as the economic, administrative, legal, social and cultural environment. You will gain insight into the fundamentals of business and the different disciplines within the business industry itself. You will also focus on how the current and future business environments are expanded through new modern methods. Analytical thinking, confident communication and professional business skills are skills that you will develop to prepare yourself for the modern day global competition.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 64,000|
|Intake||: January, March, May, August, October|
|Diploma||: HELP Diploma in Business with minimum CGPA score of 2.0|
|STPM||: 2 Cs in STPM***|
|A-Level||: 2 A-Level passes|
|Senior Middle 3
|: 5 Bs in Senior Middle 3 (UEC) including Mathematics and English|
|CPU||: 5 CPU passes with a minimum average of 50%|
|University Aggregate /
|: University Aggregate of 50% or ATAR score of at least 50 for
various Australian Matriculation Programs
|Others||: Other equivalent qualifications.
***The stated qualifications need to be supported with a pass in
Mathematics, English, Sejarah and Bahasa Melayu at SPM level.
Why Choose HELP?
- 5 Stars in the Online Learning category of the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Stars World University Rating.
- The only university in Asia to achieve 5-Stars in 9 separate categories.
- Recognised by Forbes as one of the 200 Best Performing companies in Asia Pacific.
- Won the Brand Laureate Award for Best Brand Award for Private Tertiary Education.
- Campuses are located within convenient accessibility to residential and commercial facilities.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : January, July, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : April, October
Specification: Bachelor of Business (Marketing) (Hons)