Master of Public Policy
In this course, it is a comprehensive postgraduate programme that integrates public policy formulation, analysis, evaluation and management. Core and elective courses provide you with in-depth knowledge of current national, regional and international policy issues. Through intensive coursework and interaction with academicians and practitioners, You can gain awareness of the political environment in which policy decisions are made. You are able to develop an understanding of the effects that the decisions have on individuals, businesses, communities and governments.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 2 Years|
|Price||: RM 21,200|
|Intake||: February, September|
|STPM||: Pass with minimum PNGK 3.00 and Grade B in Syariah/Usuluddin and Grade B+ in Bahasa Arab (SPM)|
Foundation for Islamic Studes (Nilam Puri)
|: Pass with minimum PNGK 3.00|
|STAM||: Minimum Jayyat Jiddan and Grade B+ in any 2 SPM subjects (Bahasa Arab, Pendidikan Al-Quran dan Al-Sunah, Pendidikan Syariah Islamiah, Tasawwur Islam)|
*Candidate may be required to undergo an interview session for certain selection programme before being accepted by the respective faculty
|MUET||: Band 2|
|International Students||:IELTS – Band 5.5; OR
TOEFL – 550 (PBT), 213 (CBT), 80 (IBT); OR
Pass in any equivalent English proficiency test approved and recognized by the University of Malaya
Why Choose UM?
- The ﬁrst public university established in Malaysia with a long history since 1905.
- Ranked 1st in Malaysia, 26th in Asia and 205 globally by Best Global Universities.
- Top 10 Best university in Asia and top 60 in the World by QS World University Ranking.
- More than 600 international collaborative partners across the globe.
- The campus covers over 922 acres with ample student amenities within convenient reach.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2-6 Years
- Intake : February, September
- Duration: 6 Years
- Intake : January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Specification: Master of Public Policy