Master of International Business (coursework)
This course is designed to equip you with needed essential knowledge and skills to understanding the relationship between culture and ethnicity with world trade, the financial market and differing business structures throughout the world. With this, you will be able to conduct business in diverse environments and will be dynamic to deal with issues in the industry. You will gain understanding on the latest business and management strategies in both the domestic and international level so as to give you an edge in this fast paced business world. Lastly, you will enhance your knowledge on the implementation of strategies to suit both domestic and international businesses with the aim of business optimization.
Intake & Other Details
Full time: 1 Year 6 Months
Full time: 2 Years
|Price||: RM 55,000|
|Intake||: February, July|
|Bachelor’s Degree||Completed at least a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60% weighted average marks (WAM).|
|Full documentary evidence in support of English Language Proficiency (ELP) must be submitted with applications for admission and scholarship.
If an applicant’s first language is not English (i.e. originate from a country where English is not the official primary language),
|Monash University-approved English language countries:|
|Successful completion of a course of tertiary studies; AND
|Successful completion of a course of tertiary study of at least 2 years’ duration at Monash University’s Malaysia or South Africa campus, OR
an equivalent Malaysian tertiary education campus recognized by Monash University
|Paper-based TOEFL||minimum score of 587 with Test of Written English (TWE) score of at least 4.5|
|Internet-based TOEFL||score of at least 94+ overall (writing 24, speaking 20, reading 19, listening 20)|
(Pearson Test of English)
|overall test score of 65+, communicative score of 58 or greater|
|Cambridge English||185+, no less than 185 in Writing and 169 in each other skill|
Why Choose Monash?
- Monash University is the 1st foreign university in Malaysia and the largest university in Australia.
- Ranked top 100 universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- Ranked no. 55 in the QS 2021 World University Rankings.
- Culturally rich environment with approximately 8,400 students from 78 different countries.
- Globally-connected university with more than 100 partner universities around the world.
- Located at Sunway City with numerous shopping and leisure opportunities within walking distance.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July, October
Specification: Master of International Business (coursework)