Master of Corporate Governance
This course aims to provide you with the fundamental knowledge of communication within the corporate industry. You will learn on the relationship involving different subject areas such as public relations, marketing, advertising, management, planning, standards, regulations and many others. Through this, you will be given a multidisciplinary advantage to handle and deal with issues within the corporate communication field.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 1.5 Years|
|Price||: RM 38,000|
|Intake||: April, October|
|Bachelor’s Degree||: A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline, and recognised by the University and preferably with adequate industry and corporate experience.|
Why Choose HELP?
- 5 Stars in the Online Learning category of the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Stars World University Rating.
- The only university in Asia to achieve 5-Stars in 9 separate categories.
- Recognised by Forbes as one of the 200 Best Performing companies in Asia Pacific.
- Won the Brand Laureate Award for Best Brand Award for Private Tertiary Education.
- Campuses are located within convenient accessibility to residential and commercial facilities.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : January, July, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : April, October
Specification: Master of Corporate Governance