Master of Computer Science (Applied Computing) (Coursework and Dissertation)
This course is designed to provide you with the latest, systematic and disciplined methods, techniques and concepts used in developing software. You will understand the application of computer science and engineering analysis and techniques to the design and development of highly reliable software within the allocated duration and budget. In this course, you will study the theoretical and practical approach of engineering to conceptualize and develop software. You will also cover a range of options involving computing software and hardware so as to be able to give you special focus on different interest areas. Through this, you will be required to focus on the nature of software engineering in terms of the applications, principles, techniques, methods and concepts used with the aim of applying new innovative technologies to solving industry related problems.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 13,600|
|Intake||: February, September|
|: A Diploma in Computer Science from the University of Malaya or a postgraduate diploma in the field of Computer Science or Information Technology from another accredited institution.|
(a). Have a relevant work experience;
|MUET||: Band 2|
|International Students||:IELTS – Band 6; OR
TOEFL – 500 (PBT), 213 (CBT), 80 (IBT); OR
Pass in any equivalent English proficiency test approved and recognised by the University of Malaya
Why Choose UM?
- The ﬁrst public university established in Malaysia with a long history since 1905.
- Ranked 1st in Malaysia, 26th in Asia and 205 globally by Best Global Universities.
- Top 10 Best university in Asia and top 60 in the World by QS World University Ranking.
- More than 600 international collaborative partners across the globe.
- The campus covers over 922 acres with ample student amenities within convenient reach.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2-6 Years
- Intake : February, September
- Duration: 6 Years
- Intake : January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Specification: Master of Computer Science (Applied Computing) (Coursework and Dissertation)