Master of Business Administration (MBA)
This programme is designed to provide you with the opportunity to develop yourself and gain the necessary skills to cope effectively with rapid modernization within the business industry and technological advancement in regards to organisational and environmental requirements. Through this, you will be able to enhance your analytical and business-level skill set to deal with the quick moving business environment. You will also develop a critical understanding of the relationship between different segments and functions within the industry and how it affects business management. You will be required to develop a systematic, creative, analytical, conceptual, mature and rational approach to identify and find a solution to problems within a wide range of business organizations.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 1.5 years|
|Price||: RM 28,000|
|Intake||: January, May, September|
|TOEFL||: 550 (writing-based) / 79 (internet-based)|
|IELTS||: Band 6.0|
Why Choose INTI?
- Awarded 5 Stars in the QS STARS RATING.
- 100% internship placement with 99% employability after graduating.
- Part of the HOPE Education Group, one of the leaders of Higher Education in Asia.
- In partnership with World Renown Affiliations with dual award degree programmes.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, April, August
- Duration: 1 Year / 2 Years
- Intake : January, May, September
Specification: Master of Business Administration (MBA)