Master of Arts (by Research)
In this course, you will acquire the skills and knowledge needed to extend your specialisation in the areas of humanities and social sciences. You will cover scopes of subjects at a high level with flexibility to choose your intended research interest and career aspiration. You will also enhance your communication skills, techniques and management as well as entrepreneurial skills.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 19,500|
|Intake||: Throughout the year|
|Bachelor’s degree||:• a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; OR
• a professional qualification from a recognised professional body.
|Others||: any other qualification as may be approved by the Senate from time to time.|
|MUET||: Band 2|
|International Students||:IELTS – Band 6; OR
TOEFL – 500 (PBT), 213 (CBT), 80 (IBT); OR
Pass in any equivalent English proficiency test approved and recognised by the University of Malaya.
Why Choose UM?
- The ﬁrst public university established in Malaysia with a long history since 1905.
- Ranked 1st in Malaysia, 26th in Asia and 205 globally by Best Global Universities.
- Top 10 Best university in Asia and top 60 in the World by QS World University Ranking.
- More than 600 international collaborative partners across the globe.
- The campus covers over 922 acres with ample student amenities within convenient reach.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2-6 Years
- Intake : February, September
- Duration: 6 Years
- Intake : January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Specification: Master of Arts (by Research)