Master in Science (research)
This course offers you a versatile degree that provides the best balance of a detailed defined area of study and the flexibile course options that follows. This program has been designed to develop you with important practical skills and knowledge required to address current world challenges. You will study a diverse and wide range of courses underpinned by new modern research, develop creative independent thinking and also enhance your communication skills. This will enable you to be highly qualified in the future employment opportunities in science and non-science related industries.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 2 years|
|Price||: RM 22,000|
|Intake||: March, August|
|Bachelor’s Degree||: Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Science with minimum CGPA of 2.75 with
research project component in related field or 2 years working experience
in Science related industry; ORBachelor’s Degree with CGPA between 2.50 to 2.75, recognized by Malaysian or National Government or accepted by Taylor’s University Senate; OR
Any equivalent qualifications accepted by the Taylor’s University Senate; ANDResearch proposal to be approved by School Postgraduate Committee.
|Internet-based TOEFL||: 88|
|MUET||: Band 5|
|Taylor’s EET||: 6.5|
|Taylor’s IEN||: Level 2 – Grade B+|
Why Choose Taylor’s?
- No. 1 private university in Malaysia and Southeast Asia.
- Ranked top 1.1% top Universities in the World and Top 90 in Asia by QS World University Ranking
- 5-Stars rating in six other categories of the QS Stars University Ratings.
- World-class standard facilities and environment set on 27 acres of tropical greenery, and 5.5 acre lake.
- Top Private University in Malaysia for Graduate Employability Ranking.
- Campus is located in a convenient hub with prominent access to major malls and townships.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : January, March, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, June, September
Specification: Master in Science (research)