Bachelor of Psychology (Hons)
In this course, you will learn of the scientific study of human thought and behaviour. You will understand the social, developmental, cognitive, and biological dimensions of behaviour. Here, you will learn to apply the study of psychology in a wide range of areas, from understanding the nature and causes of mental illness, to investigating decision making in real life situations.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 years|
|Price||: RM 84,000|
|Intake||: March, August|
|Foundation/ Matriculation||: Pass with min. CGPA 2.00|
|STPM||: Min. CCC with CGPA 2.00|
|Diploma in Psychology||: Min. CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00|
|UEC||: Pass with min. 5Bs, including English|
|A-Level||: Min. CDD or equivalent with min. 180 points in 3 subjects|
|South Australian Matriculation
(SAM)/ SACE International
|: ATAR 65|
|: Min. average of 60% in 6 subjects.|
|IB||: Min. 24 points in 6 subjects|
|Monash University Foundation Year
|: Min. 240/ 400|
|Taylor’s Foundation and
|: Pass with min. CGPA 2.00|
|IELTS||: Band 6.0|
|TOEFL||: 79 (Internet Based Test)|
|MUET||: Band 4|
|UEC English||: B4|
|O Level||: Grade C|
|1119 (GCE-O)||: Grade B|
Why Choose Taylor’s?
- No. 1 private university in Malaysia and Southeast Asia.
- Ranked top 1.1% top Universities in the World and Top 90 in Asia by QS World University Ranking
- 5-Stars rating in six other categories of the QS Stars University Ratings.
- World-class standard facilities and environment set on 27 acres of tropical greenery, and 5.5 acre lake.
- Top Private University in Malaysia for Graduate Employability Ranking.
- Campus is located in a convenient hub with prominent access to major malls and townships.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : January, March, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, June, September
Specification: Bachelor of Psychology (Hons)