Foundation In Arts
This course prepares you for a future in the field of arts where you will explore and discover the important decisions on your future program pathway. You will be guided through a programme of studio and workshop activities and great lecture series which would develop skills, knowledge and your ways of thinking to lead you to your own creative pathway. You will be introduced to a series of challenging sessions where you explore the different approaches to practice that define the worlds of fine art, design or media study. You will also be encouraged to explore all these ways of working and thinking so that you can further understand where your strengths lie, before deciding which particular art, design or media direction to pursue.
Intake & Other Details
|: 1 years
|: RM 20,000
|: January, April, August
|SPM / O-Level
|Minimum 5 Cs with a credit in English
|Minimum 4 Bs with a credit in English
Why Choose INTI?
- Awarded 5 Stars in the QS STARS RATING.
- 100% internship placement with 99% employability after graduating.
- Part of the HOPE Education Group, one of the leaders of Higher Education in Asia.
- In partnership with World Renown Affiliations with dual award degree programmes.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, April, August
- Duration: 1 Year / 2 Years
- Intake : January, May, September
Specification: Foundation In Arts