Foundation in Arts (FIA) – Architecture
This course prepares you for a future in the field of arts where you will explore and discover the important decisions on your future program pathway. You will be guided through a programme of studio and workshop activities and great lecture series which would develop skills, knowledge and your ways of thinking to lead you to your own creative pathway. You will be introduced to a series of challenging sessions where you explore the different approaches to practice that define the worlds of fine art, design or media study. You will also be encouraged to explore all these ways of working and thinking so that you can further understand where your strengths lie, before deciding which particular art, design or media direction to pursue.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 1 year|
|Price||: RM 25,000|
|Intake||: January, March, July|
|SPM||: Pass with min. 5 credits including English and Mathematics with a pass in Bahasa Melayu and History|
|O-Level||: Pass with min. 5 credits including English and Mathematics|
|Unified Examination UEC||: Pass with min. 5 credits including English and Mathematics|
|Others||: Students with other qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis|
Why Choose Taylor’s?
- No. 1 private university in Malaysia and Southeast Asia.
- Ranked top 1.1% top Universities in the World and Top 90 in Asia by QS World University Ranking
- 5-Stars rating in six other categories of the QS Stars University Ratings.
- World-class standard facilities and environment set on 27 acres of tropical greenery, and 5.5 acre lake.
- Top Private University in Malaysia for Graduate Employability Ranking.
- Campus is located in a convenient hub with prominent access to major malls and townships.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : January, March, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, June, September
Specification: Foundation in Arts (FIA) – Architecture