Foundation in Arts
This course is designed to provide you with the educational knowledge to pursue the degree of your choice. Through this course, you will study a range of subjects that are suited to study in the first year of your degree and after. These subjects are intended to provide knowledge in a range of subject areas so as to give you the flexibility of choice in your pursuit of the desired degree pathway. Subjects begin at a basic level and strong emphases are put on the development of your practical and study skills.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 1 Year|
|Price||: RM 22,000|
|Intake||: January, April, May, September|
|SPM||5 SPM credits* (including a pass in Bahasa Melayu and Sejarah)|
|O-Levels||5 O-Level credits|
|Other Qualifications||Equivalent qualification. Students who fail to achieve a Credit in English must go for the English Immersion Program.|
|Entry into Psychology
|Credits in SPM Mathematics and One Science / General Science subject.* including a pass in BM & Sejarah|
|Entry into Information Technology
|Credit in SPM Mathematics.* including a pass in BM & Sejarah
Note: Forecast results are accepted. A conditional offer will be granted if the forecast results meet the entry requirements.
Why Choose HELP?
- 5 Stars in the Online Learning category of the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Stars World University Rating.
- The only university in Asia to achieve 5-Stars in 9 separate categories.
- Recognised by Forbes as one of the 200 Best Performing companies in Asia Pacific.
- Won the Brand Laureate Award for Best Brand Award for Private Tertiary Education.
- Campuses are located within convenient accessibility to residential and commercial facilities.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : January, July, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : April, October
Specification: Foundation in Arts