Diploma in Performing Arts
This course provides you with a broad range of skills that are demanded in this challenging dynamic industry. You will learn first-hand, the core elements in areas such as performance, music production, script writing, videography, arts design, contemporary directing and production. Through this, you will be given a pathway to a number of fields you can specialize and focus in. You will also be able to ensure your decision in the specialization of your desired field is suited for you.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 2.5 Years|
|Price||: RM 47,000|
|SPM / SPMV / O-Level||: Pass with minimum 3 credits (including English)|
|UEC||: Pass with minimum 3 Grade Bs (including Englsh)|
|Other Qualifications||: Any other qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis|
Why Choose Sunway?
- Ranked among the top 1.5% of institutions in Asia by the QS Asia University Rankings.
- Ranked within the top 2% of universities in the world QS World University Rankings.
- Received 5-Star rating by SETARA for Malaysian Higher Education Institution.
- Sealed partnerships with the world’s best institutions such as Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge.
- Situated in the heart of Sunway City, accessible to all city amenities within walking distance.
- 1st for laboratories, physical library, technology and campus buildings by Student Barometer Survey.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years, 3 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, August
Specification: Diploma in Performing Arts