Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
In this course, you will be introduced to basics of Electrical & Electronic Engineering principles with hands-on experiences to emphasize on the areas of Electronic Circuit Analysis, Control Systems, Electrical Machines and Electric Power Systems, as well as Telecommunications. You will learn to develop the ability to apply ICT knowledge in engineering analysis, simulation and control through various software.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 2.5 years|
|Price||: RM 41,000|
|Intake||: January, April, August|
|SPM/ O-Level||3 Cs (including Maths and one science/technical/vocational subject) and pass English|
|UEC||3 Bs (credit in Adv Maths I & one science /technical/ vocational subject) and pass English|
|Certificate||Completion of Certificate in Engineering/Engineering Technology in relevant field with CGPA of 2.00|
|Others||Pass Level 3 of Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) and obtain at least 1 credit in any subject at SPM|
Why Choose INTI?
- Awarded 5 Stars in the QS STARS RATING.
- 100% internship placement with 99% employability after graduating.
- Part of the HOPE Education Group, one of the leaders of Higher Education in Asia.
- In partnership with World Renown Affiliations with dual award degree programmes.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, April, August
- Duration: 1 Year / 2 Years
- Intake : January, May, September
Specification: Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering