Diploma in Business Administration
This programme is designed to provide you with the opportunity to develop yourself and gain the necessary skills to cope effectively with rapid modernisation within the business industry and technological advancement in regards to organisational and environmental requirements. Through this, you will be able to enhance your analytical and business-level skillset to deal with the quick moving business environment. You will also develop a critical understanding of the relationship between different segments and functions within the industry and how it affects business management. You will be required to develop a systematic, creative, analytical, conceptual, mature and rational approach to identify and find a solution to problems within a wide range of business organizations.
Intake & Other Details
|: 3 Years
|: RM 44,000
|: January, March, August
|SPM / SPMV / O-Level
|Pass with a minimum of 3 credits (including a pass in English)
|Pass with a minimum of 3 Grade Bs
|Any other qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis
Why Choose Sunway?
- Ranked among the top 1.5% of institutions in Asia by the QS Asia University Rankings.
- Ranked within the top 2% of universities in the world QS World University Rankings.
- Received 5-Star rating by SETARA for Malaysian Higher Education Institution.
- Sealed partnerships with the world’s best institutions such as Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge.
- Situated in the heart of Sunway City, accessible to all city amenities within walking distance.
- 1st for laboratories, physical library, technology and campus buildings by Student Barometer Survey.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years, 3 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, August
Specification: Diploma in Business Administration