BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying
This programme provides you the knowledge learning on how to measure, estimate and forecast building works, the costing and price associated and also on tender for projects. Diploma in Quantity Surveying enables you to learn on how to undertake the administration, financial and cost control of current and future construction projects. You will also develop further your ability to deal with clients, developers, builders, contractors and the authorities.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3.5 years|
|Price||: RM 65,500|
|Intake||: January, May, August|
|INTI Foundation||: Completion of Foundation Programme (Engineering) with 50% CAVG and above|
|STPM||: Minimum of 3 principles|
|A-Level||: Minimum of 3 principles|
|UEC||: 5 Bs (including Maths and English )|
|SAM||: 5 subjects with ATAR of 78|
|NSW (HSC)||: 10 units with ATAR of 78|
|Australian Year 12||: Minimum ATAR of 78|
|CPU||: 6 passes with an average of 78|
|Matriculation / Pre-University||: Completion of Matriculation/Pre-University programme with minimum CGPA of 2.00|
|Foundation / Diploma||: A credit in SPM or equivalent in Maths|
|SPM||: Other equivalent qualifications as recognized by the government of Malaysia|
Why Choose INTI?
- Awarded 5 Stars in the QS STARS RATING.
- 100% internship placement with 99% employability after graduating.
- Part of the HOPE Education Group, one of the leaders of Higher Education in Asia.
- In partnership with World Renown Affiliations with dual award degree programmes.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, April, August
- Duration: 1 Year / 2 Years
- Intake : January, May, September
Specification: BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying