Bachelor of Science in Environmental Management
In this course, you will study of the whole environment of both biological organisms and the physical environment, understanding the relationship between the two. You will improve your knowledge in biology and geography to further understand the processes within ecosystems and how to manage natural resources effectively. You will also cover the fields of chemistry, physics and geology as applied to the study of the environment, and learn about the role of social and economic factors, ethics and public perception in environmental management.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3.5 Years|
|Price||: RM 5,700|
|Intake||: February, September|
|STPM / Matriculation / Foundation||: Pass with minimum CGPA 3.00
: Obtained a minimum of Grade B (CGPA 3.00) in the following subjects: ● Biology; and
|Diploma||: Have a Diploma from the Institute of Public Higher Education or other recognised institutions in accordance with the course being applied with a minimum CGPA of 3.00
: Pass STPM in the previous year with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 and meet the specific program requirements as follow:
: Pass Matriculation / Foundation in the previous year with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 and meet the specific program requirements as follow:
|A-Level / IB||: Having GCE A-Level qualification with a minimum of Grade B in any 2 of the following subjects:
● Further Mathematics
● Mathematics: Having recognised Diploma IB with a minimum score of 30 points and a minimum of Grade 5 (Higher Level) in and 2 subjects:
● Further Mathematics
|MUET||: Band 2|
Why Choose UM?
- The ﬁrst public university established in Malaysia with a long history since 1905.
- Ranked 1st in Malaysia, 26th in Asia and 205 globally by Best Global Universities.
- Top 10 Best university in Asia and top 60 in the World by QS World University Ranking.
- More than 600 international collaborative partners across the globe.
- The campus covers over 922 acres with ample student amenities within convenient reach.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2-6 Years
- Intake : February, September
- Duration: 6 Years
- Intake : January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Specification: Bachelor of Science in Environmental Management