Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Architecture
This programme enables you to explore the different aspects of practice as an architect, its role, its relations into the construction industry, project management and others. The objective is to develop in you, a passion and interest in issues relating to the profession. You will acquire an in depth understanding of the architectural practice from a legal and economic perspective, construction related procurement and the educational skills to progress effectively into a more professional architectural role.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 years|
|Price||: RM 119,000|
|Intake||: March, August|
|SPM / O-Level||: min. 5 credits including English and Mathematics
with a pass in Bahasa Melayu and History in SPM
|Taylor’s Foundation in Arts
|: Pass with min. CGPA 2.67|
|Taylor’s Foundation in Natural &
|: Pass with min. CGPA 2.33|
|STPM||: Min. CGPA 2.67 in 3 subjects|
|UEC||: Pass with min. 5Bs including English and Mathematics|
|A-Level||: Min. CDD excluding General Paper / General Studies in student’s first language|
|South Australian Matriculation
|: Min. ATAR 70|
|: Min. average of 65% in 6 subjects|
|IB||: Min. 28 points in 6 subjects|
|Other Qualifications||: Students with other qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis|
|IELTS||: Band 6.0|
|TOEFL||: 79 (Internet Based Test)|
|MUET||: Band 4|
|UEC English||: B4|
|O-Level||: Grace C|
|1119 (GCE-O)||: Grade B|
Why Choose Taylor’s?
- No. 1 private university in Malaysia and Southeast Asia.
- Ranked top 1.1% top Universities in the World and Top 90 in Asia by QS World University Ranking
- 5-Stars rating in six other categories of the QS Stars University Ratings.
- World-class standard facilities and environment set on 27 acres of tropical greenery, and 5.5 acre lake.
- Top Private University in Malaysia for Graduate Employability Ranking.
- Campus is located in a convenient hub with prominent access to major malls and townships.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : January, March, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, June, September
Specification: Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Architecture