Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours)
In this course, you will focus on the study of drugs on biological systems and their applications for human drug therapy. You will master the contemporary role of the pharmacist in society ensuring that patients optimise medication usage. You will cover study areas such as chemical, physical, pharmaceutical and pharmacological properties of medicines and the application of these in the practice of pharmacy.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 4 Years|
|Price||: RM 9,200|
|STPM / Matriculation / Foundation||: Pass with minimum CGPA of 4.00
: Obtained Grade A (CGPA 4.00) in Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Additional Mathematics/Mathematics
|SPM||: Grade B|
|MUET||: Band 3|
Why Choose UM?
- The ﬁrst public university established in Malaysia with a long history since 1905.
- Ranked 1st in Malaysia, 26th in Asia and 205 globally by Best Global Universities.
- Top 10 Best university in Asia and top 60 in the World by QS World University Ranking.
- More than 600 international collaborative partners across the globe.
- The campus covers over 922 acres with ample student amenities within convenient reach.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2-6 Years
- Intake : February, September
- Duration: 6 Years
- Intake : January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Specification: Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours)