Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Chemical Engineering
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of Chemical Engineering, on the systematic design, development and operation of process systems for extraction, transformation and recovery of materials. You will broaden your knowledge and skills in the field of chemistry, mathematics and, biology with engineering principles. You will learn how to sustain and improves a range of industries as diverse as food processing, petrochemicals, ceramics, petroleum refining, primary metals, plastics, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, glass and specialty chemicals.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 4 year|
|Price||: RM 159,000|
|Intake||: March, August|
|Taylor’s Foundation in Engineering
|Pass with min. CGPA 2.00|
|STPM||CCC with min. CGPA 2.00 including Mathematics and Physics|
|UEC||Pass with 5Bs, max. 25 points including Mathematics and Physics|
|A-Level||Min. CCD including Mathematics and Physics|
|South Australian Matriculation
(SAM)/ SACE International
|ATAR 70 with min. C in Mathematics (preferably Specialist Mathematics) and Physics|
|Min. average of 66% in 6 subjects including Advanced Functions, Calculus and Vectors, and Physics|
|IB||Min. 28 points in 6 subjects including Mathematics and Physics|
|Others||Students with other qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis|
|TOEFL||79 (Internet Based Test)|
|1119 (GCE-O)||Grade B|
|Taylor’s EET||Overall Score 6.0|
|Taylor’s IEN||Level 2 Grade B|
Why Choose Taylor’s?
- No. 1 private university in Malaysia and Southeast Asia.
- Ranked top 1.1% top Universities in the World and Top 90 in Asia by QS World University Ranking
- 5-Stars rating in six other categories of the QS Stars University Ratings.
- World-class standard facilities and environment set on 27 acres of tropical greenery, and 5.5 acre lake.
- Top Private University in Malaysia for Graduate Employability Ranking.
- Campus is located in a convenient hub with prominent access to major malls and townships.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : January, March, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, June, September
Specification: Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Chemical Engineering