Bachelor of Computer Science (Hons) -Games & Interactive Media
In this course you will be briefed on the technical aspects of game development and the process involved such as designing to production. You will be groomed with the skills required in software development with specialization on computer gaming development. Here, you will develop a solid understanding of game technologies including programming, animation and game engineering. You will be equipped with an in-depth knowledge on mobile and web application development, 3D modelling, and human computer interaction.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 62,000|
|Intake||: January, April, May, August, October|
|Foundation||: HELP Foundation in Arts/Foundation in Science|
|STPM||: 2 STPM Grade C|
|A-Level||: 2 A-Level passes|
|O-Level||: 5 O-Level credit|
|UEC||: 5Bs in Senior Middle 3 (UEC)|
|CPU||: 5 CPU passes with a minimum average of 50%|
|: 5 SAM/ TEE examination passes with a university aggregate of 50%|
|Other||: Equivalent qualification5 SPM credits (including a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and a credit in Mathematics)|
Why Choose HELP?
- 5 Stars in the Online Learning category of the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Stars World University Rating.
- The only university in Asia to achieve 5-Stars in 9 separate categories.
- Recognised by Forbes as one of the 200 Best Performing companies in Asia Pacific.
- Won the Brand Laureate Award for Best Brand Award for Private Tertiary Education.
- Campuses are located within convenient accessibility to residential and commercial facilities.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : January, July, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : April, October
Specification: Bachelor of Computer Science (Hons) -Games & Interactive Media