Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Interactive Multimedia Design
Through this course, you will be equipped with the required knowledge and industry-relevant skills on visual interaction and the experience in the multimedia design world. You will broaden you knowledge on the many forms of media, understand visualizing and creating content, brand and messages through imagery and animation. This overview of topics will prepare you to what awaits you in the working word of digital.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 year|
|Price||: RM 92,000|
|Intake||: March, August|
|Taylor’s Foundation in Design
|: Pass with min. CGPA 2.00|
|Taylor’s Diploma in Interior Design
|: CCC with min. CGPA 2.00 including Pengajian Am|
|UEC||: Pass with min. 5Bs|
|South Australian Matriculation
(SAM) / SACE International
|: Min. ATAR 60|
|: Min. average of 55% in 6 subjects|
|IB||: Min. 24 points in 6 subjects|
|Others||: Students with other qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis|
|IELTS||: Band 6.0|
|TOEFL||: 79 (Internet Based Test)|
|UEC English||: B4|
|O-Level||: Grace C|
|1119 (GCE-O)||: Grade B|
Why Choose Taylor’s?
- No. 1 private university in Malaysia and Southeast Asia.
- Ranked top 1.1% top Universities in the World and Top 90 in Asia by QS World University Ranking
- 5-Stars rating in six other categories of the QS Stars University Ratings.
- World-class standard facilities and environment set on 27 acres of tropical greenery, and 5.5 acre lake.
- Top Private University in Malaysia for Graduate Employability Ranking.
- Campus is located in a convenient hub with prominent access to major malls and townships.
Other Recommended Courses
Taylor’s Business Foundation
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : January, March, July
Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning (coursework)
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, June, September
Phd (Hospitality and Tourism)
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : February, April, June, August, October
Specification: Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Interactive Multimedia Design
There are no reviews yet.