American Degree Transfer Program (AUP)-Actuarial Science
This course gives you the knowledge on the application of quantitative solutions to finance related problems which involves risk and or uncertainty. You will be equipped with skills on risk and investment management and financial analysis which will prepare you to be an Actuary and greatly enhances your analytical thinking.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 1+3. 2+2 years|
|Price||: RM 39,600|
|Intake||: January, May, August|
|SPM / O-Level||5 Cs|
|English Language Proficiency||SPM/UEC: Credit in English
O-Level/1119: Grade 1 – 6
|TOEFL||520 (paper)/190 (computer)/68 (Internet)|
|A-Level||Passed in 2 subjects|
|Diploma||Recognized Diploma with CGPA 2.00|
|Foundation||Equivalent qualifications recognized by Malaysian Government|
|Diploma||Completion of Foundation Programme|
|Related recognized Matriculation/Foundation/Pre-U with CGPA 2.00|
Why Choose INTI?
- Awarded 5 Stars in the QS STARS RATING.
- 100% internship placement with 99% employability after graduating.
- Part of the HOPE Education Group, one of the leaders of Higher Education in Asia.
- In partnership with World Renown Affiliations with dual award degree programmes.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, April, August
- Duration: 1 Year / 2 Years
- Intake : January, May, September
Specification: American Degree Transfer Program (AUP)-Actuarial Science