Master of Biomedical Science
In this course, you will acquire the skills and knowledge needed to extend your specialisation in the areas of humanities and social sciences. You will cover scopes of subjects at a high level with flexibility to choose your intended research interest and career aspiration. You will also enhance your communication skills, techniques and management as well as entrepreneurial skills.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 42,000|
|Intake||: February, July, October|
|Australian Year 12 ATAR||70|
|Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education||18|
|India School Certificate Examination||60%|
|All India Senior School Certificate||65%|
(Certificate of Secondary Education)
|Malaysia (Matriculation Program)||2|
|Ontario Secondary Grade Diploma
|Scholastic Aptitude Test
|South Africa, National Senior Certificate (2009 onward)||31|
|Sri Lanka A Level||9|
|Vietnam High School Diploma||8|
|Commercing Monash University Foundation Year
(MUFY) in 2016/2017
|UNIPREP/UNSW Foundation Studies||6.5|
|The University of Melbourne College Trinity Foundation Studies||67%|
|Sunway Foundation in Arts||60%|
|IELTS||minimum test score of 6.5 overall (no band less than 6.0)|
|Paper-based TOEFL||minimum score of 550+ with Test of Written English (TWE) score of at least 4.5|
|Internet-based TOEFL||score of at least 79+ overall (writing 21, speaking 18, reading 13, listening 12)|
(Pearson Test of English)
|overall test score of 58+, communicative score of 50 or greater|
Why Choose Monash?
- Monash University is the 1st foreign university in Malaysia and the largest university in Australia.
- Ranked top 100 universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- Ranked no. 55 in the QS 2021 World University Rankings.
- Culturally rich environment with approximately 8,400 students from 78 different countries.
- Globally-connected university with more than 100 partner universities around the world.
- Located at Sunway City with numerous shopping and leisure opportunities within walking distance.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July, October
Specification: Master of Biomedical Science