Master in Architecture
This programme enables you to explore the different aspects of practice as an architect, its role, its relations into the construction industry, project management and others. The objective is to develop in you, a passion and interest in issues relating to the profession. You will acquire an in depth understanding of the architectural practice from a legal and economic perspective, construction related procurement and the educational skills to progress effectively into a more professional architectural role.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 2 years|
|Price||: RM 50,000|
|Intake||: March, August|
|Bachelor’s Degree||: Bachelor’s Degree with minimum CGPA > 2.67; student must obtain Lembaga Arkitek Malaysia (LAM)
: Part 1 exemption/ recognition prior to joining to the programme; ORAny relevant qualifications recognised by the LAM and MOHE.*Other Qualifications:
Minimum 6 months practical experience after graduating from the first stage of architectural education
at a registered architect’s office.
(As evidence, students are to provide a reference letter from the company that clearly indicates the
duration of work experience, supported by a company profile, and portfolio of their practical experience.)
|Internet-based TOEFL||: 88|
|MUET||: Band 5|
|Taylor’s EET||: 6.5|
|Taylor’s IEN||: Level 2 – Grade B+|
Why Choose Taylor’s?
- No. 1 private university in Malaysia and Southeast Asia.
- Ranked top 1.1% top Universities in the World and Top 90 in Asia by QS World University Ranking
- 5-Stars rating in six other categories of the QS Stars University Ratings.
- World-class standard facilities and environment set on 27 acres of tropical greenery, and 5.5 acre lake.
- Top Private University in Malaysia for Graduate Employability Ranking.
- Campus is located in a convenient hub with prominent access to major malls and townships.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : January, March, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, June, September
Specification: Master in Architecture